Install the Hakuna app
You'll need to log into the Hakuna merchant console to get your custom installation link and your sandbox publishable key. If you don't have an account yet, just get in touch with us. We'll send you an email with a link and a temporary password once your account has been set up.
- In the email, click Access the merchant console
- Enter your email address and your temporary password to log in for the first time
- Update your password
- Log into the Hakuna merchant console and click on the store you want to configure
- In the Integration section, click Install Shopify App
- Log into your Shopify account
- Click the Install app button on the app listing page
- You'll be redirected to your Shopify admin
- In your Shopify admin, click Install app to authorize the use of the app
Once you've installed the Hakuna Shopify app, you can view and access it from the Apps page in your Shopify admin.
When you open the app for the first time, you'll be prompted to authenticate your identity by entering the sandbox publishable key. Enter the sandbox publishable key listed in the Integration section of the Hakuna merchant console and click submit so you can start adding Hakuna product protection to your store. We'll provide you with your live publishable key later on, once you're ready to go live.
Enter your sandbox publishable key